Residential Pre-Movers Database
From packing to buying new furniture, moving is no easy task. Here's what most marketers do not realize about movers: Most home-buying decisions for a future address is made before the move date! Marketers who wait to send out product information to new movers often find that their offers are too late. Almost 40 million people will move or relocate over the next year. With AmeriList, you'll have access to the most accurate pre-movers database comprised of consumers who currently have their homes listed for sale. Our Pre-Movers mailing list will give you the ability to reach households before they move and before they make home-buying decisions. These consumers are highly responsive to offers that pertain to pre and post moving products.
- 30, 60, 90 Day Hotline
- # Bedrooms
- Lot Size and Year Built
- Property Type
- Value of Loans
- # Bathrooms
- Telephone Number
- Estimated Market Value
- Home Size (Sq Feet)
How Our Data Is Compiled:
Our Pre-Movers database is derived from a multitude of qualified "Home for Sale" newspaper listings in the U.S. and "online" Homes for Sale websites. Some of the data is self-reported. Additionally, national real estate feeds are sourced and the data file is aggregated on a daily basis which makes the accuracy of our hotline file superior to other compilers. The Pre-Mover database is released weekly. It is also matched to our consumer database for enhanced data elements. The list is CASS certified to ensure further accuracy. The Pre-Mover list also provides access to homeowners who may be behind on their mortgage, have received a Notice of Default action, or are currently scheduled to be auctioned. The file also contains people who have recently been foreclosed on and are still living at the property.
Consider The Facts:
- The average new mover spends $9,400 on purchases for the home within 90 days of moving
- 35.9 Million U.S. consumers moved to a new home between 2012 & 2013
- Pre-Movers who have their homes listed for sale, will likely buy a new home within 90 days.
- 12% of moving homeowners bought a car; Some 66% of these purchases were made within 4 weeks after moving.
This Pre-Mover marketing list is ideal for anyone trying access Pre-Mover data. Whether you're offering services or solutions for moving, storage, construction, furniture, property rental & management, home improvement, draperies or floor coverings we've got you covered. Our Pre-Mover database is also a valuable asset for locksmiths, pest control, solar panel installers, painters, electricians, carpenters, air duct services, landscapers, deck builders, and home security. Keep in mind that if someone is selling their home, they are most definitely buying a new one, which means a lot of money is going to be spent.
- Some records on the file may not have a contact name.
- Specialty selects may include properties listed "For Sale" or suppression of "Not for Sale", vacant, currently in Bankruptcy, and already Moved filters are available.
- Pre-Mover Database Updated Daily / Monthly ensuring the “hottest” pre-mover leads available.
- Ability to suppress all previously targeted properties
- CASS certified to assure address accuracy