Our Donor & Contributors Database is an excellent source to reach passionate and generous individuals and families. The AmeriList Donor & Contributors Database is comprised of passionate supporters who donate to various types of charities and events. They willingly and generously support causes they believe in. These good hearted individuals and families are active supporters of Health, Religious, Environmental, Political and other causes. Beyond being able to select specific causes, a wealth of demographic and psychographic selections are available to support targeted campaigns.
- CD’s/Money Market Currently
- Life Insurance Currently
- IRA’s Currently / Future
- Mutual Funds Currently / Future
- Real Estate Currently / Future
- Money Management
- Small Cap
- Hedge Fund
- Oil and Gas
- Real Estate
- Private Placement
- Precious Metals
- Investable Assets
- Net Worth
- Aircraft Owners
- Stock or Bonds
- Exotic Car Owners
How Our Data Is Compiled:
Our Donor & Contributors Database is compiled using multiple sources including: Lifestyle Questionnaires, Memberships, Internet/On-Line Surveys, Off-line Surveys, Opt-in Email, Newsletters, Direct Response, Publications, Compiled Lists and Controlled Circulations. This responsive donor & contributor list is enhanced with demographic and psychographic data from the AmeriList national consumer database.
Consider The Facts:
- According to Giving USA, corporate giving grew an estimated 5.5% in 2009 and has continued to increase each year since.
- According to Non-Profit Marketing Zone, 80% of the people in the U.S. give to non-profit organizations.
- In a poll conducted by The Chronicle of Philanthropy, 62% of non-profits polled state they raised more money in November and December.
- Women tend to donate more than men, and older people give more than younger people.
This file is a wonderful source for 501(c)(3) organizations and any other organizations looking to boost their fundraising efforts.